• Bread, olive oil, smoked ham, pâtés and mackerel fillets in olive oil and tomato (spicy for the ones who prefer). Accompanied with a glass of “Espumante” (Portuguese champagne);
• “Bifana Conga style” (sandwich with very thin pork steaks, seasoned with garlic and spices; can only be found in Porto) and fresh salad;
• Codfish with corn bread, spinach and onions and fresh salad;
• A fresh local pastry sweet, Glass of Port and coffee.
• The meal will be served with red wine from Douro Valley, water and/or fresh lemonade.