• Sheep cheese gratin with oregano
• Quail eggs with coriander
• Black pork ham
• Head of Xara (typical of south Portugal’s cuisine (Alentejo), it’s a pâté made with some soft parts of the head of the pig).
• Wheat bread baked in a wood-fired oven.
• Migas (the soft part of the bread coarsely chopped) with wild asparagus and black pudding pork
• Grandma Leonilde’s curd cheese cake (homemade)
• Seasonal fruit
• White/Red wine from Alentejo – Reserve
• Digestive Drink – Medronho (arbustus berry type of spirit) / Old whiskey