This is my history,
I was born, married and currently live in the central area of Lisbon.
It’s a traditional neighbourhood, where we can still have contact with the few resistant traditional shops and people. It used to be an important local trade part of the city.
I have many hobbies that I put into practice, among them, the taste for the sea and the love for fishing.
I joined this platform because of the pleasure I have in bringing genuine ingredients to the table of incomparable quality.
An example of this is the main courses of my Menu.
Important dishes of the traditional Portuguese cuisine where the main players like the squid and octopus are either caught by me or someone I know.
“We are fortunate to be a country surrounded by the sea with magnificent rivers ”
I have other hobbies like hosting and cooking, both passed to me by my parents. They both cook and host very well.
Portugal has two well-known characteristics, it’s gastronomy and hospitality.
As both are part of me, I decided to welcome those who visit us by opening the doors of my house, providing a fun conversation around the table immersed in local culture.
• Alheira puff pastry, Mackerel fillets w/ vinaigrette sauce, board of smoked sausages and cheeses and galician olives
• Octopus “à lagareiro” (artisanal fishing) w/ roasted potatoes and salad
• Typical curd cheese with pumpkink jam
• My creation of a chocolate mousse
• White wine from Dão and red from Douro
Coffee or Tea and a glass of Port